Thursday, September 23, 2010

One time there was a restaurant owner named Ellis. He owned Fish Hut. He wanted to close Fish Hut and celebrate the 50th year of owning it. It was a very good party, everybody that works at Fish Hut was there including me. We just hung out in Ellis's backyard. We talked and played games and ate. It beat working that is for sure.
Well while the party was going somebody yelled “What is this!?” Everyone looked around, no one knew what it was. We asked Ellis what is it? He said “I don't know, I've never seen it before.” We were all flabbergasted. It was a black remote with a big red button. All I could think about was pushing that button and seeing what happened. I decided to take the button and press it. The party was almost over when I pressed it. Nothing happened, “What a buzzkill.” I said I just dropped it and went on to the party. 15 minutes later we all smell something and we look behind his big fence surrounding his yard. There was a forest fire all around the house. This was a horrible spot to build a house! We all start freaking out and don't know what to do.
All of a sudden there was a giant burst that came through the fence. It was Smokey the Bear. “Yay, we are saved!” someone yelled. We hopped on his back and he darted through the burning branches of the fiery forest. Finally we escaped the fiery doom and we look back and see Ellis's house burning down. We all offer to let him stay with us til he gets a new house. He decides to stay at Fish Hut. I never been to a greater party that ended so horribly.
THE END

No comments: