Friday, October 15, 2010

Step Brothers

This is about 2 single parents with their children who are middle aged.  They still live at home with their parents.  One day their parents meet and they fall in love.  Once they move in together the 2 middle aged sons hate each other.  Another thing they hate is that they have to share a room. 

Brennan Huff(Will Ferrell) and Dale Doback(John C. Reilly) argue and fight through out the movie until they realize how big of a jerk Brennan's younger brother Derek(Adam Scott) is and decide that they should become friends.  They mess up Derek's sale by doing goofy things so the neighbor's will not buy the houses. 


Their parents decide to sell the house and sail around the world so Brennan and Dale have to find a job so they can rent an apartment.  Now neither of them want this.  They end up mad at each other again so Brennan goes and asks his little bro for a job.  He lets him as long as he doesn't screw up, but in the end the family becomes whole. 

8 comments:

Stephh said...

Very good description. I loved this movie. It had some crazy funny moments, and I really enjoyed reading this.

Eric said...

I have never seen this movie but i have always wanted too. Now that I have read your review I really want to see it!

*-Krystal-* said...

Wow Aris.... really? I love this movie! It's definitely one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Your review was pretty great about it too.

NeilG B@M!! said...

Loved the movie, there were some weird parts but it was still great. It is really funny.

Mrs. Smith said...

I've never seen this movie, but it sounds CRAZY! I usually do like Will Farrell, so maybe I'll try it.

Ethan Shepherd said...

John C Riley, "Dude, why arent you dead?"
Will Ferrel, "I used ninja skills to slow down my heart rate."
funniest part of the whole movie

Anonymous said...

im extremely jealous of how amazing of a movie you picked! this is my all time favorite movie because its drop dead hilarious.
great choice!

Nathanael said...

I loved this movie. Too bad that I have only seen it once though.