Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Church/Youth Group
For a long time my best friend, Ethen Smith, has been inviting me to church. I always have tried to find a way out of it and I used excuses to get out of going. Well one weekend he and a few other friends came over on a Wednesday night. I asked why and he said he had Youth Group. Well I decided to go with him cuz I would at least know my friends if no one else. We got there and I actually knew some of the people there. The people I didn't know I eventually became friends with. I was afraid of going because I didn't think people would like me joining but I was very, very wrong. Michael our youth pastor acted like I have always been there never asked me questions about anything. I felt very welcome and I am glad I go to Mt. Pisgah now. I also get up on Sunday mornings and go to church with Ethen. I have been going for about a month now. I love it and I'm glad Ethen talked me into going. Michael asked me about having a bible and I told him I don't have one but I do need to get one. He told me not to worry about it, he said he would get me one. I thanked him for it. Tonite is Youth Group at 7:00. This is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you, Aris! I hope you keep going.
Post a Comment